Review: Andrea at the Center by J.P. Kansas

Andrea at the Center - J.P. Kansas

Andrea at the CenterAndrea at the Center by J.P. Kansas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sizzling hot and adventurous, Andrea at the Center dares to explore the human body's capacity to receive and interpret pleasure. Akin to a modern Beauty Series (by Anne Rice), this novel revolves around Andrea, an engaged woman brought unwillingly into the mysterious place of the Center. Within the Center's expansive grounds, Andrea's sensuality was slowly being brought out. Each person she meets gives her a new perspective in pleasure. Almost all aspects of sensuality's taboo has been explored in this novel, and could cater to most readers' individual tastes, and gives a new, curious reader a taste of different kinks. With complete and rational explanations, each new fetish’s sensual and sexual pleasures was explored in depth. Full of fan service and irresistibly sexy scenes, Andrea at the Center introduces, expounds, and entertains readers in the intrinsic art of sensuality.

Flames: 5

I was provided an eBook copy by the author for the purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review—all conclusions are my own responsibility.